Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oops, a bit late again, but good news, I am employed again. I don't start until 7/7 (hopefully that'll be lucky) so I will be accompanying Melicious on her upcoming shoot in Tokyo. It'll be my first visit there and to commemorate, I thought that I'd show you some work that we love but have not yet purchased.

Tom Killion is a Marin county artist who does woodcuts in the Japanese style. We like many of them but here are some of our favorites. They are all under $500 for prints between 1 and 2 feet square. The blocks are destroyed in the process.

Talk to you in July!

This first is of Greenwood Cove on the Mendocino coast



The next is the Big Sur coast



The next is West Point from Mt. Tmalapais



The last is of San Francisco from Grizzly Peak

2 Comments:

Blogger Marilee Scott said...

I love this guy! Alas, I can only afford the giftcard reproductions, but someday!

12:00 PM, July 05, 2008  
Blogger crionna said...

Ah JM, good to hear from you. Sorry I'm so late in response. I get so few comments that I rarely see them before there's another post to put up.

Someday is every art lover's mantra. Just try too not end up with "wish I had" ;)

8:59 PM, September 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home